burlingtonfreepress.com

Sponsored by:

vt.Buzz ~ a political blog

Political notes from Free Press staff writers Terri Hallenbeck, Sam Hemingway and Nancy Remsen


6.19.2008

 

The catch with Salmon

Auditor Tom Salmon, a U.S. Navy reservist, is being deployed Sunday to the Middle East.

That presents would-be election challenger Randy Brock with a sticky wicket. Brock lost the job to Salmon two years ago by a fiberoptic-thin margin.

Here's what Brock told the Associated Press today:

“To be honest, I have some reluctance to run against someone who is serving his country, possibly in a war zone. And he is someone who is not in a position to be able to respond in a normal campaign debate."

So does that leave room for Brock to run for Congress?

- Terri Hallenbeck

Comments:
The difference here is that if Brock was a reservist, he would be departing from Florida, where he frequently resides. Salmon, on the other hand, would depart from Vermont, where he always resides.

Note the "if" Brock was a reservist. Like Douglas and most Republicans, they like to watch from the sidelines.
 
Is Obama a reservist or is he watching from the sidelines?
 
Was Bill Clinton a reservist or did he watch from the sidelines?
 
Doren Metzger (R- Milton).

Forget about him, did you, you witless, bupkis-shovelin' factually challenged little fella?
 
Ya gots to love the factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, nameless-nitwit, chicken-hawk slime, gop-slop chants.

Once again, little factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, nameless-nitwit fella Clinton opposed the Vietnam War. On the other hand, Bush, Cheney, Quayle, Wofie, Feith, Kristol and Flush were all for it just as long as they didn't actually have to fight in it.

Big Difference, deduce bag.

Somehow your ignorant, ill-informed, gop-slop spewin', anonymous ass always manages to forget that rather significant detail, little gutless-slime nameless-nitwit fella.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Spoken like a true intellectual!
 
Well, anyone who knows what day it is and up from down is an intellectual to the likes of your ignorant, ill-informed, factually-challenged ass, nekkie boy, but thanks all the same.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
"Once again, little factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, nameless-nitwit fella Clinton opposed the Vietnam War....Big Difference, deduce bag."

No difference, deduce bag. If you are part of this country, you support it's actions and policies and do the right thing. Rationalizing that you didn't because you oppose something is intellectually corrupt and morally bankrupt. You do it because it is the right thing to do for the country that unconditionally supports you whether or not they believe in you and your opinions.

I don't believe in taxes but I pay what I am told is my fair share by the party in office because it is the right thing to do.

Here's what I think Coopy, the government ought to think about what their opinion is of you and then determine if they choose to offer you their services based on that opinion.

You are a deadbeat and a coward. You want all the good but only want to particpate in things that are to your benefit. Once again you show what a loser you are.

Captain America
 
Salmon...Brock...what's the difference. They both have R's beside their name in my book.
 
Captain America ... Goebbels agress with you. Don't question. Don't resist. Be proud of what the Motherland does.
 
Anonymous said...

"Captain America ... Goebbels agress with you. Don't question. Don't resist. Be proud of what the Motherland does."

Actually, it's the Fuhrer and the Fatherland but you're on the right track.
 
Coop,

Surprisingly you seem to overlook typos when you agree with a post.

What a guy.
 
It's shaping up to be an interesting political season. The emerging theme of the left is to label those they don't agree with as either a racist or a nazi.

This from the crowd that is supposed to be accepting of all walks and all ideas. Freedom of speech only applies if you say what they want to hear.
 
That he's even considering running shows a lack of integrity.Only Vermont residents should run in Vermont.
 
Brock should run against Welch - he needs to be challenged!
 
Go Brock
 
Forget "Have you been injured?" Welch, he's not a veteran either.
 
...and I thought that I was cynical. Whoa, tough room!

My take - if Brock is willing to acknowledge his potential political foe as being, ultimately, on the same team over there in the desert, then give him a pass on this one.

And what's the deal with all of the anonymous postings?
 
"Anonymous said...
Captain America ... Goebbels agress with you. Don't question. Don't resist. Be proud of what the Motherland does."

Go stand in line with Coop and the rest of the girlie-men.
 
Brock could take on Welch.
 
Welch does need a challenge.
 
Coop still needs to provide the horseshoes for the eternity games. Don't forget the hot dogs as Obie suggested..a lot can be accomplished over a doggie with mustard and relish. Just think if you burn yourself in hell then we can use the services of Welchie Boy to litigate against Lucifer.
 
So much nameless-nitwit nonsense, so little time.

Anonymous said...

"It's shaping up to be an interesting political season. The emerging theme of the left is to label those they don't agree with as either a racist or a nazi."

So, what's your ignorant, anonymous ass's neo-nazi nitwit racist point, putz?

"This from the crowd that is supposed to be accepting of all walks and all ideas. Freedom of speech only applies if you say what they want to hear."

This from the , coalition of the clueless-cretin crowd who hasn't been able to substantiate their utterly-psychotic slop with so much as a shred of evidence in support of their nameless-nitwit nonsense since their ignorant, anonymous, gop-slop spewin' asses got here.

And who's denyin' your ignorant, ill-informed anonymous ass the right to post your pathetic factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest delusional dreck here, deduce bag?

That's what I thought. To the contrary, it should be obvious even to the likes of your ignorant, anonymous ass that I take great pleasure in pullin' the wings off you factually-challenged chiggers and taking a magnifying glass to what's left of ya like ants at a summer picnic. I take great pleasure in knowing that your first and last thought will be "Damn, there's somethin' to this solar power thing after all," before you combust in all your cluelessness.

Of course, if ya don't like me shreddin' your delusional dreck with ease, then man-up, grow a pair and stop postin' delusional dreck for me to shred with ease.

Your ignorant anonymous ass's fate is in your own delusional-dreck dealin' hands. Choose wisely, little fella.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Go Brock!!
 
Come on Mr. Brock - take on Peter Welch - he needs your challenge.
 
C'mon Coopy Poopy where's the friggin hotdogs?
 
Anonymous said...

"Coop,

Surprisingly you seem to overlook typos when you agree with a post.

What a guy."

And just what's preventin' your ignorant anonymous ass from doin' it, little fella? Are ya expectin' me to carry your sorry butt in the next life, too?

Besides, invariably, miss pellings, typos are the least of your ignorant anonymous ass's worries.

Reality. Unless you're clueless and caseless enough to be a gop, ya gotta love it. Only shrub would be dumb enough to have an Education Secretary named Ms Spellings. Oy Gevalt! Ya couldn't make that farcockteh meshuggah dreck up. Fortunately, as long as I've got shrub and the factually-challenged nameless-nitwit with bupkis likes of you who love him, I don't have to.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Bend over
 
Anonymous said...

"Forget "Have you been injured?" Welch, he's not a veteran either."

Well as long as you're spewin' your usual specious slop ya can't substantiate, schmuck, free to have your clueless, caseless, ignorant, anonymous ass point out just where and when he pretended to be a Veteran, little factually-challenged fella.

And as long as you're up failin' to make that case, why don't ya show us just when and where Welch used a nonpartisan National Guard Concert as an opportunity for a partisan fundraiser to fleece VT National Guard Personnel and their families for the purpose of filling his own campaign coffers.

Unless you can prove the VT National Guard is a gop organization staffed and funded solely by gops, that's as illegal and unethical as it is stupid, so it should be right up your alley, so I reckon you're just the little caseless, clueless, factually-challenged, nameless-nitwit fella for the job, sport.

You're welcome.

What the hell, maybe you'll have better luck than Dubie did while you're tryin' to tell me the Brockster should pull a Tarrant, leave Florida, move on up and pretend to be a Vermonter and challenge Incumbent Congressman Welch.

Sheet, I don't know if the Brockster's got 7 million bucks to blow reminding Vermonters who he is again and why they sent him packin' after one term in the first place the way Tarrant did, but it's worth a shot.

Ya may as well shoot the moon and try to tell me how he'd give an incumbent Welch a better run than Martha Rainville did for an open seat when he couldn't even hang on to his Auditor's Gig after one term unless they let him count the ballots. Then ya can go for the big finish and claim Rainville only lost because she's really a Democrat.

There ya go, schmuck. That'd be the soundest, most-plausible argument your ignorant anonymous ass has made since ya got here and I just handed it to ya on a silver platter.

What's more, because I'm in such a good mood, it's on the house.

Knock yourself out, little nameless-nitwit fella.

That's entertainment.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Anonymous said...

"Brock could take on Welch."

Really? Then why doesn't he, deduce bag?

Your ignorant, anonymous ass has been spewin' this brock slop for months, punk. Or was that the other ignorant anonymous ass who told your ignorant anonymous ass that?

Either way, even if he gets bubba, nek, indy and carries the ignorant, anonymous ass vote, he's toast.

Where's Tarrant? He can pull another Mitt Romney routine without the Mormon thing baggage scarin' his Tunbridge taliban base away and take on Welch, or is being Vermont's lone Congressman beneath him?

Where's Rainville? Where's Dubie? He's an incumbent who's not doing anything. Why doesn't he run?

Brock could beat Welch.

Yeah, and if there's a God, he'll blow the rest of Tarrant's bankroll tryin', little fella.

The ghost of Ed McMahon says your ignorant, anonymous ass may already be a millionaire, too, schmuck.

All things considered, the odds of Ed payin' your nameless-nitwit ass a visit with a check that doesn't bounce to the great beyond and back again are better than Brock's, bupkis boy.

Brock could beat Welch.

Yeah, and now that I've won my 15th Stanley Cup, I'm gonna take Julio Lugo's SS job away from him, win the gold glove, hit .350, with 25 homers in half a season and be the first rookie in his 50s to steal 100 bases and go on to be World Series MVP.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Randy Brock was a captain in the Army and served during Vietnam.
 
The ever charming Coop writes... "Besides, invariably, miss pellings, typos are the least of your ignorant anonymous ass's worries."

If you want to rant about typos, you should make sure your's is free of them. I like the space between 'miss' and 'pellings' not to mention a few too many commas in the sentence.

Moron.
 
Great rant at 11:22PM Coopy but it had nothing to do with the fact that Welch is not a veteran. Just more of your biased unsubstaniated, opinionated POV.

Do you have any facts to share? I thought not. Go stand in line with all the Anon's you berated.

You must have no life if you cruise the BFP blogs at 11:22PM on a Friday night. You are pitiful.
 
So now that it is proven that Brock was a Captain in the Army (the receipient of a Bronze Star) and served in Vietnam, do all you JWCoop-wannabe, Brock-bashers want to apologize for your statements?

Apologizing is very fashionable within the Democrat ranks these days.
 
He still isn't a Vermonter and, therefore, should not run for office in this state.
 
Anonymous said...
The ever charming Coop writes... "Besides, invariably, miss pellings, typos are the least of your ignorant anonymous ass's worries...."

Moron."

Fine, suit yourself. Like I said, moron, invariably, typos are the least of your ignorant anonymous ass's worries, little factually-challenged, nameless-nitwit fella.

Happy? That's swell, schmuck.

It's nice to see that your ignorant, anonymous ass has finally settled on a suitable screen name for yourself, little fella.

Good choice, chump. It suits ya.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Anonymous said...

"Great rant at 11:22PM Coopy but it had nothing to do with the fact that Welch is not a veteran. Just more of your biased unsubstaniated, opinionated POV."

Congrats, little nameless-nitwit fella. You've just managed to substantiate the fact that you can't spell unsubstantiated and your ignorant, anonymous ass was too clueless to check.

Actually, that's two points which both kinda detract from the central point of your allegedly fact-based, fact-free argument, little formerly fact-free, nameless-nitwit fella.

Again, when did Welch claim to be a veteran? Again, when did I claim that he was a veteran?

That's what I thought.

So, given the fact that your ignorant anonymous ass remains unable to produce any evidence of Welch claiming to be a veteran or any evidence of me claiming that he was a veteran along with every other clueless-cretin claim you've made and been unable to produce any evidence to substantiate, what difference does it make whether Welch is or isn't a veteran?

Jeremiah Wright was a Marine. Is your ignorant anonymous ass gonna give him a pass now because he's a Vet.

That's what I thought.

Ya know, little fella, given your ignorant ass's anonymously abysmal record, in the interest of space, time and convenience, why don't you just notify me when you actually do have a point and the evidence to substantiate it.

That's a good little fella.

"Do you have any facts to share?"

Ya mean besides the ones I've already listed and you've substantiated, little fella?

Nah, I'm good. Thanks, all the same.

"I thought not."

No, you haven't. No you can't. No, you won't. Ya gets no challenged from me on those facts, little formerly fact-free fella.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Does someone really have to write about "it being proven" that Randy Brock was in the army? Now that sounds kind of pathetic - like a over protective mother telling everyone how great her kid is!
 
And don't forget the (bronze star).
 
If Tom Salmon Jr were an honorable man who would refuse to serve. The War is a big lie and there is no honor in serving a war based on lies.

He should use his prominent position as a pedestal to end this war, other wise he is supporting the false pretenses and atrocities of the President.

End the War now...and impeach
 
Anonymous said...

"Does someone really have to write about "it being proven" that Randy Brock was in the army? Now that sounds kind of pathetic - like a over protective mother telling everyone how great her kid is!"

Nah, it's just ignorant, anonymous trash with bupkis without a case or a clue graspin' at straws while ridin' the crest of a slump.

Think Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail and you've put a face on it.
 
Anonymous said...

"Randy Brock was a captain in the Army and served during Vietnam."

SFW.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Anonymous has left a new comment on the post "The catch with Salmon":

"So now that it is proven that Brock was a Captain in the Army (the receipient of a Bronze Star) and served in Vietnam, do all you
JWCoop-wannabe, Brock-bashers want to apologize for your statements?"

What's to apologize for, little factually-challenged, nameless-nitwit fella.

Bush didn't serve in Vietnam and 5 Gop Supreme Court Justices made his illegitimate, incompetent ass President.

"Apologizing is very fashionable within the Democrat ranks these days."

Not as fashionable as the need for gop scum needing to make them, little nameless-nitwit fella.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.



Post a comment:
 
We have three representatives in Washington who have done nothing to end this war and no one seems to care.
 
Think twice next time before you vote for someone with empty promises- Welch & Sanders. Although Sanders toned down his rhetoric moving to the Senate, he is still a light weight and NO ONE takes him serious in Washington. Welch has done more in the House in 2 years than Sanders did in 14(?) plus years.
Most of us care about the war, it is how to end it that we differ- and NO, McCain does not plan to fight for 100 more years!
 
NEK...

"Think twice next time before you vote for someone with empty promises-Welch & Sanders."

Ya mean like shrub, cheney and doogie the dim, nekkie boy?

"Although Sanders toned down his rhetoric moving to the Senate, he is still a light weight and NO ONE takes him serious in Washington."

They don't, eh? T Boone Pickens sure did last week when Bernie got him to put the lie to your delusional dreck when he got Pickens to say under oath that we can't drill our way outta this fix ignorant gop scum have gotten us into.

"Welch has done more in the House in 2years than Sanders did in 14(?) plus years.

Actually, it was 16 years, nekwit, but what the hell. You've been wrong about everything else, your ignorant, ill-informed ass may as well be wrong about Sanders's length of service in the House, too.

After all, nekkie boy, you're nothin' if not consistently clueless.

As for Welch's accomplishments, Welch has been in the Majority working with competent people with intelligence and integrity. Bernie spent 12 years in bondage under an utterly-incompetent, fact and integrity-challenged, impossibly-corrupt and clueless gop majority - the last 6 under the most what is unquestionably under any objective standard the most illegitimate, incompetent, corrupt and criminally-clueless President in US History when the gops controlled all 3 branches of the Federal Government.

What's more, given the fact that the House does not have the filibuster and Hastert wouldn't even schedule a vote on any legislation unless the gops had sufficient numbers to pass it by themselves, it didn't matter what Bernie or any Democrat did or didn't vote for. So much for gop bipartisanship.

As for Senator Sanders, given the fact that Scum remains in the WH, the Dems have a paper-thin Senate Majority, Lieberman is pure slime and every vote counts, everyone who matters pays a great deal of attention to Senator Sanders and you're either lyin' for ignorant ass off, don't know what the fook you're talking about or both, bozo.

My money's on door number 3, nekwit.

"Most of us care about the war, it is how to end it that we differ- and NO, McCain does not plan to fight for 100 more years!

He doesn't, eh? The War was a bad idea based on lies from day one, nekwit. Getting more US Troops killed or maimed for nothing is not going to change the fact that: Bush and the gops knowingly lied us into the War in Iraq, Saddam had no WMD or links to 9/11, the US is less safe today than we were before 3/19/03, we weren't greeted as liberators, more US Troops have died since Saddam was captured tried and executed than before he was captured, over 50K US Troops have been killed or maimed and your ignorant ass still doesn't have a case of a clue and you just simply don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Save the bogus analogies to the Occupations of Germany, Japan and South Korea, schmuck. The bulk of the casualties in those wars took place during the war and before the enemy surrendered and the US Mission was declared to be Accomplished, not afterwards.

Take a look at the post-war US Casualty totals in any of those conflicts, clueless. Now take a look at the Casualty totals after the statue came down on 4/09/03 and Bush declared Mission Accomplished in his famous phony fly-boy photo-op on 5/01/03.

On a percentage basis or on raw numbers, how many post-war US casualties were sustained after 5/09/45 in Europe, 9/02/45 in Japan and 7/27/53. In any case, which is the greater number, nekwit?

That's what I thought.

Based on the facts, anyone, anywhere who continues to support Bush/McSame and the continuing War in Iraq does not care about this Country or its troops any more than the supporters of Hitler cared about Germany and the well-being of what was left of the Wehrmacht.

Clearly, your ignorant, gop-slop spewin' ass doesn't give a damn about this Country, its troops or Vermont.

Have a nice sig heil evening, schmuck.
Dismissed.
 
Anonymous said...

"It's shaping up to be an interesting political season. The emerging theme of the left is to label those they don't agree with as either a racist or a nazi."

So, what's your ignorant, anonymous ass's neo-nazi nekwit racist point, putz?

"This from the crowd that is supposed to be accepting of all walks and all ideas. Freedom of speech only applies if you say what they want to hear."

This from the ignorant, anonymous-trash, coalition of the clueless cretin crowd who hasn't been able to substantiate their utterly-psychotic slop with so much as a shred of evidence in support of their nameless-nitwit nonsense since their ignorant, anonymous, gop-slop spewin' asses got here.

And who's denyin' your ignorant, ill-informed anonymous ass the right to post your pathetic factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest delusional dreck here, deduce bag?

That's what I thought.

Go cheney yourself, chump. If ya don't like me tuggin' on the veritable plethora of loose threads and easily shreddin' your delusional dreck, then grow a pair, grow up and stop postin' nothin' but delusional dreck that's easily shredded.

Your ignorant anonymous ass's fate is in your own delusional-dreck dealin' hands, nekkie boy.

Choose wisely.
Dismissed.
 
Ignorant Anonymous trash with bupkis said....

"No difference, deduce bag. If you are part of this country, you support it's actions and policies and do the right thing. Rationalizing that you didn't because you oppose something is intellectually corrupt and morally bankrupt. You do it because it is the right thing to do for the country that unconditionally supports you whether or not they believe in you and your opinions."

What's this "right thing" rubbish, little factually-challenged, nameless-nitwit fella. I'm talkin' about Salmon and the chicken-hawk slime in the Bush Administration and their ignorant-trash apologists.

What movie are you watchin', rambo 87, schmuck.

Really? Tell it to bushco, bozo. Clearly, they don't agree with your ignorant anonymous ass.

"You do it because it is the right thing to do for the country that unconditionally supports you whether or not they believe in you and your opinions."

Well, as long as ya don't question them or confuse them and their ignorant-trash supporters with the facts they do.

Come to think of it, in the highly unlikely event that what you say is true and they didn't do anything wrong, why does the WH and the gops in Congress feel the Telecoms need immunity from prosecution, little factually-challenged nameless-nitwit fella?

That's what I thought.

"I don't believe in taxes but I pay what I am told is my fair share by the party in office because it is the right thing to do."

Yeah, outside of crooked hedge fund managers and hardworkin' rich folk like Paris Hilton who worked her poor but honest butt off for every dime she's got and can afford to hire the best lawyers, accountants and estate managers to see that she pays as little as possible before deducting the cost of their services from her taxable income as a business expense, you coalition of the clueless cretins are the only people in the country in that boat because everybody else loves paying taxes and more to pick up Paris Hilton's slack.

Go cheney yourself, chump. You're just another ignorant-trash gop who wants somethin' for nothin' hangin' from a 90 percent-off clearance rack in the middle of an Arizona Walmart parking lot stinkin' up the joint with the dead, rotting fish next to ya.

"Here's what I think Coopy, the government ought to think about what their opinion is of you and then determine if they choose to offer you their services based on that opinion."

In other words, you're ignorant, ill-informed anonymous trash with bupkis whose next thought will be your first.

Congrats. The first step in solving the problem is admitting that you have one. Actually, your ignorant anonymous ass has a number of them but ya gotta start somewhere, so good for you, little nameless-nitwit fella. I'm proud of ya. Just take it one ignorant-trash/nameless-nitwit day at a time.

"You are a deadbeat and a coward. You want all the good but only want to particpate in things that are to your benefit. Once again you show what a loser you are."

Damn. Why the hell is the White House still forwarding shrub's e-mails to me when Rove said he'd take care of it, Ari said he'd take care of it, Snow-Job said he'd taken care of it and now his predecessor has taken care of the Bush Administration by testifying under oath before the House Judiciary Committee and you're still dumb, scum with bupkis and without a case or a clue.

Don't worry, if you missed it, C-SPAN will re-air it a number of times and our own Pat Leahy gets a crack at him this week.

Enjoy.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
yawn...
 
looks like we have a lock for "loser of the year" award. Now if only he would become a candidate for the Darwin Awards . . .

Self-righteousness is a flaw, not a virtue . . . and bet I'll be called "ignorant" for that!
 
Not from me....insightful, accurate, rational, perhaps...but not ignorant.
 
Anonymous said...

"looks like we have a lock for "loser of the year" award. Now if only he would become a candidate for the Darwin Awards . . ."

No, but we've got yet another confirmed "ignorant trash with bupkis and without a case or a clue" sighting. As always, there's no need to qualify it with any "looks like" nameless-nitwit nonsense.

"Self-righteousness is a flaw, not a virtue.."

It is in your clueless-cretin case, little fella.

". . . and bet I'll be called "ignorant" for that!"

And I'll bet you'll have earned when you are, too!

As a matter of fact, I'll see ya, raise ya, call ya and go all in. Turn 'em over, deduce bag.

Gee, bupkis. I'm shocked.

Thanks for playin'. Now follow the Maitre d' out to the kitchen, help Bill Bennett with the dishes and get crackin' on those pots and pans and make your ignorant anonymous ass useful for once.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Anonymous said...

"Not from me....insightful, accurate, rational, perhaps...but not ignorant."

Gee, ignorant anonymous trash with bupkis buys ignorant anonymous trash with bupkis by ignorant anonymous trash with bupkis from ignorant anonymous trash with bupkis.

What are the odds.

Well, I'm pleased to see that you've sold at least one of your invisible little factually-challenged, nameless-nitwit friends on your delusional dreck with out having his ignorant anonymous ass yawn and nod-off in "mid thought", little fella.

Now finish those pots and pans and take out the garbage.

Always a pleasure.

Dismissed.
 
"Now finish those pots and pans and take out the garbage."

Given your demonstrated lack of originality, I assume you are told this often.

How are things going at the Ben and Jerry's store? You looked busy this weekend.
 
Ignorant, ill-informed, anonymous trash with bupkis blatherin' about busy lookin' Ben and Jerry's and originality.

That's a good one, little factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, caseless, clueless-cretin fella.

You're dumb, you're scum and ya got bupkis, little fella. There's no "looks" about it.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
hee hee. so easy to get little kids riled up! Though looks like some little man missed his nappy last couple of days . . .
 
Anonymous said...

"hee hee. so easy to get little kids riled up! Though looks like some little man missed his nappy last couple of days . . ."

Yeah, just some caseless, clueless, widdle nameless-nitwit brat with bupkis crawlin' 'round the place spewin' up the lead paint chips and gop-slop he got into along with the Gerber's he ate.

Unfortunately, Vermont is is still thick with the swine in some places.

They're a dimwitted dime a delusional dreck dealin' dozen 'round here.

Of course, there's not as many as there used to be and the ones still here ain't long for this world but like everything else involving fact, they're always the last to know.

That's why their mommies don't let them stay up late on Saturday Nights. They're clueless and cranky enough as it is.

Always a pweasure, widdle fella.
Nightie night. Don't let the brain-dead bush-league bed bugs bite.
 
Isn't it sad that people buddy up to some rich guy and they really just like the fact that he can write big checks.
 
I don't see Leahy or Sanders doing anything to end the war!
 
But you want to elect Gaye Symington Governor?
 
Anonymous said...

"Isn't it sad that people buddy up to some rich guy and they really just like the fact that he can write big checks."

Yeah, but I don't give a damn if both the Bentley and the Benz are in the shop at the same time and he hates it when that happens.
The trials and tribulations of Richie Tarrant aren't my problem.
 
Anonymous...

"But you want to elect Gaye Symington Governor?"

Actually it's more a question of pulling the plug on the jimi douglas experience and getting someone competent in the Pavilion for the first time since Dean left, little fella.

Frankly, I'm not wild about Symington. She'd be a huge improvement over this schmuck but I'm not crazy about her. Hopefully, she'll make me change my mind, but the important thing is losing the Doogie/Dubie Debacle.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
JWCOOP10 wrote: "Actually it's more a question of pulling the plug on the jimi douglas experience and getting someone competent in the Pavilion for the first time since Dean left, little fella.

Frankly, I'm not wild about Symington. She'd be a huge improvement over this schmuck but I'm not crazy about her. Hopefully, she'll make me change my mind, but the important thing is losing the Doogie/Dubie Debacle."

What is it about Symington you don't like? She seems like a fairly straightforward liberal Democrat. You've said you're no fan of Pollina either, so I'm not sure if your beef with her is she's not far enough left or if she's just not a particularly strong candidate.

If you want a clear choice between a big-government, tax-raising liberal and a small-government, hold-the-line-on-taxes moderate, it's right there in a Symington-Douglas matchup.

That's also something I don't understand about your aversion to Douglas when you seem to be so fond of Dean. They're not that much different: Both are fiscal conservatives, social moderates, and generally pragmatists when it comes to the political process.

Why the hostility toward Douglas?
 
IndependentVter....


"JWCOOP10 wrote: "Actually it's more a question of pulling the plug on the jimi douglas experience and getting someone competent in the Pavilion for the first time since Dean left, little fella.

Frankly, I'm not wild about Symington. She'd be a huge improvement over this schmuck but I'm not crazy about her. Hopefully, she'll make me change my mind, but the important thing is losing the Doogie/Dubie
Debacle."

"What is it about Symington you don't like? She seems like a fairly
straightforward liberal Democrat. You've said you're no fan of Pollina either, so I'm not sure if your beef with her is she's not far enough left or if she's just not a particularly strong candidate."

She's not a particularly strong candidate. That said, unlike Doogie, she's not incompetent trash who - with the help of the gop-scum minority in the House - has been running Vermont into the ground for the better part of six years.

Just which part of that is giving your indignorant ass trouble, little indignorant fella?

"If you want a clear choice between a big-government, tax-raising liberal and a small-government, hold-the-line-on-taxes moderate, it's right there in a Symington-Douglas matchup."

Yeah, and the Cow jumped over the Moon and the dish ran away with the spoon.

Nice try. No sale.

"That's also something I don't understand about your aversion to Douglas when you seem to be so fond of Dean. They're not that much different: Both are fiscal conservatives, social moderates, and generally pragmatists when it comes to the political process."

"Why the hostility toward Douglas?"

Ya mean besides the fact that he's incompetent trash who's been running Vermont into the ground for the better part of six years the way Shrub's been doing the same for the Country?

Clearly, there's not much that you do understand, indy, so I'll try to dumb it down for your indignorant coalition of the clueless-cretin ass. Again.

Again, just which part of Dean was competent and Doogie isn't is giving your factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, factually-challenged, indignorant ass trouble?

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Terri, Sam or Nancy- please come up with another topic ASAP- there is an ignorant blogger who only has a few words on his keypad and he will wear them out soon.
 
c'mon, JW is just like a Tickle Me Elmo doll! Just poke him, and he responds!

Poke poke!

I wuv you Elmo!

Poke poke!

Now watch him make a sound!
 
You know. Coop's posts may be long and repetative, but at least he tries to make a point in them somewhere. Your stupid jabs about him/her, like the one above, are just assinine and not very cute or funny.
 
JW makes points? Insults are not points. He has brought nothing in over 7 months.
 
NEK has left a new comment on the post "The catch with Salmon":

"Terri, Sam or Nancy- please come up with another topic ASAP- there is an ignorant blogger who only has a few words on his keypad and he will wear them out soon."

Then your ignorant, ill-informed ass better come up with some new words, some new lies and some new nekwit nonsense to spew, nekkie boy.

Your coalition of the clueless delusional-dreck dealin' fate is in your own hands, nekkie boy.

Choose wisely.
Dismissed.
 
Anonymous said...

"JW makes points? Insults are not points."

That's not the song your ignorant anonymous ass was singin' when I got here last November, little factually-challenged fella, since that's all you and your coalition of the clueless compatriots had for Hoffer when he exposed ya for the factually-challenged frauds ya are.

You're ignorant trash with bupkis, schmuck. You haven't been able to substantiate a damned thing your ignorant ass has coughed up since ya got here.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for ya.
I just give ya a dose of your own, deduce bag.

"He has brought nothing in over 7 months."

In other words, I've held your ignorant anonymous ass's feet to the fire and continued to let you demonstrate that: your ignorant anonymous ass hasn't got a case or a clue, you're dumb, you're scum and ya got bupkis and your next thought will be your first.

You consistently-clueless cretins do all the heavy lifting which is why this is always a pleasure.

Thanks, little factually-challenged, nameless-nitwit fella.
Run along.
 
Once again....another coop-post and nothing contributed.

JW, quit riding on Hoffer's coattails. He had a point of view, presented it and defended it.

You are the mirror opposite, my little adolescent friend.
 
There is no way that Symington would be an improvement. Even if you aren't in love with Douglas that would be a train wreck.
 
Anonymous said...

"Once again....another coop-post and nothing contributed."

In other words, you're dumb you're scum and ya got bupkis.

Thanks for clearin' that up, little fella.

"JW, quit riding on Hoffer's coattails. He had a point of view, presented it and defended it."

In other words, you don't want me drawing attention to your first bogus allegation against me, your inability to substantiate it along with everything else your ignorant, anonymous ass has coughed up and been unable to substantiate and would prefer to focus on the factually-challenged delusional dreck your ignorant anonymous ass is tryin' to dole out now.

Gee, that's a shame.

As for Hoffer, unlike your ignorant anonymous ass, little factually-challenged fella, he had a legitimate point of view supported by the facts, a case and the ability to make it.

You and your coalition of the clueless comrades have none of the above.

You're ignorant, anonymous trash with bupkis, schmuck. You and your coalition of the clueless comrades haven't been able to substantiate a damned thing you've said since ya got here. You're invariably wrong on the facts, the law and the history of any argument you attempt to make. There's nothing remotely legitimate about you or your pathetic POV. Invariably, it's just brain-dead bigotry with no basis in fact.

That said, keep it comin' clueless. By all means, do spew the gop goo that you spew so well.

That's entertainment. Utterly psychotic but entertainment nevertheless.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
Anonymous said...

"There is no way that Symington would be an improvement. Even if you aren't in love with Douglas that would be a train wreck."

Really? Based on .....what?

That's what I thought.

Already a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
...based on her miserable performance over the last years as Speaker and Number #1 whipping boy for Shumlin.

She has brought nothing to the table but taxes and big government in a State that can't afford it.

Now she is growing her carbon footprint by pandering to race fans with her stock car sponsorship.
 
JWCOOP10 wrote: "he's incompetent trash who's been running Vermont into the ground for the better part of six years ....Again, just which part of Dean was competent and Doogie isn't is giving your factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, factually-challenged, indignorant ass trouble?"

To which a "factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, factually-challenged, indignorant ass" like JWCOOP10 might reply: "Really? Based on .....what?

That's what I thought.

Already a pleasure.
Dismissed."


Boy, that cutting and pasting of insults, and handy double-standard for me and everyone else on the board does make it quick and easy to post here. Thanks, JW!
 
Anonymous said...

"...based on her miserable performance over the last years as Speaker and Number #1 whipping boy for Shumlin."

What miserable performance, little fella?

She botched last year's veto override session, but apart from that, she's done a good job and you've produced no evidence to the contrary. Then again, you haven't been able to make a case or produce any evidence in support of your delusional dreck since your ignorant, usually-anonymous and always ignorant asses got here.

It wasn't her fault this year when she fell one vote short of failing to override doogie's veto by one vote. Of course, nobody forced Doogie to veto the bill in the first place.

We'd be breaking news and writing their stories for the freeps folks if ya did, but we're not because ya haven't 'cause ya can't and ya won't and that situation shows no indication of changing any time soon, little fella.

Moreover, the only thing you and you coalition of the clueless cretins have managed to prove is that ya don't like her and ya think she's ugly. SFW?

The only thing you nameless-nitwits billing yourselves as gaye's unibrow while trashing her clothes, calling her ugly and goin' off on Shumlin's Schnoz is evidence is of is that you're dumb, you're scum and ya got bupkis.

I've gotta hunch you schmucks aren't the first nameless-nitwits to tell Shumlin he's got a big nose. In fact, I'll wager he knew he had himself a world-class Jimmy Durante/Christopher Moltisanti honker long before you nameless nitwits brought it up.

Again, the Legislature ain't failin' to override Doogies vetoes because of him. Given the size of his Majority and Doogie's dementia, it'd be kinda hard for him not to deliver a veto proof Majority in the Senate.

Of course, he wouldn't have a 23-7 Senate Majority if Vermonters didn't want him to have one and they didn't give him that Majority to mindlessly rubber-stamp doogie doo, little fella.

"She has brought nothing to the table but taxes and big government in a State that can't afford it."

After eight years of shrub and six years of the jimi douglas experience Vermont and Vermonters can't afford much of anything, little fella.

Of course, when the gops gave us the gift of the Depression after a decade of WH and Congressional control and disastrous gop policies, the Government - like most everyone else - was broke. That didn't make the need for it go away. Gops didn't end the need for Government go away. They just made their fellow citizen's money to fund it go away.

Life and the needs of the people of Vermont have to be funded and taken care of. One look at rising unemployment, food and gas prices and Vermonter's disappearing bankrolls shows ya that doogie hasn't managed to end the need for government services, like gop-scum everywhere, he's just managed to do away with Vermonter's ability to fund it.

The schools are going to cost more to heat and the plow trucks are going to have to cover the same stretch of road whether gas is 2 bucks per gallon or five. I'll wager those yellow buses didn't get any more fuel-efficient when the price went up, either.

You can call for all the empty-headed, hair-brained tax-free weekends you want but the schools have to be warm and the roads have to be plowed when it snows and the tax revenue to make it happen has to come from somewhere, something and someone, but given that the next thought you factually-challenged, nameless-nitwit, coalition of the clueless cretins have will be your first and fact, evidence and reality ain't exactly your strong suit, you're too flippin' dim to grasp that fundamental truth along with everything else having anything to do with reality and the facts.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
IndependentVter...

JWCOOP10 wrote: "he's incompetent trash who's been running Vermont into
the ground for the better part of six years ....Again, just which part of Dean was competent and Doogie isn't is giving your
factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest, factually-challenged,
indignorant ass trouble?"

To which a "factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest,
factually-challenged, indignorant ass" like JWCOOP10 might
reply: "Really? Based on .....what?"

And if I had to debate myself I'd have a formidable opponent like Stephen Colbert, but I'm stuck with your factually-challenged/fundamentally-dishonest indignorant ass so I don't and I can't.

All of which leaves your coalition of the clueless ass dumb, scum with bupkis whether you're stealin' my stuff or not, nitwit.

"Boy, that cutting and pasting of insults, and handy double-standard forme and everyone else on the board does make it quick and easy to post here."

And what double standard would that be and what's your evidence in support of your latest load of lunatic-fringe slop, schmuck?

That's what I thought.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for your indignorant ass. Ya got bupkis, indy. Ya always do.

Either get yourself a case and a clue or get used to it because as long as you keep dolin' out the same delusional dreck I'm gonna keep rakin' your indignorant ass over the coals as long as the spirit moves me and it's movin' me pretty good these days.

As for cutting and pasting, if you and your coalition of the clueless comrades are gonna keep cutting and pasting the same factually-challenged delusional dreck, why the hell should I risk carpal tunnel coming up with fresh factual rebuttals to the same factually-challenged specious slop your ignorant ass's still can't substantiate.

There's no quarter for clueless cretins and nameless nitwits with bupkis, schmuck. Get yourself a case and a clue or get used to it.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
JWCOOP10 wrote:

"And what double standard would that be and what's your evidence in support of your latest load of lunatic-fringe slop, schmuck?"

C'mon JW. I asked you why the hostility towards Douglas and the fawning over Dean when they're almost indistinguishable from each other, policy-wise. Your response was to label Douglas "incompetent trash." No facts, just your unsubstantiated opinion and the usual insults.

Where's your evidence of Douglas' incompetence? Where's your evidence of Dean's competence? When somebody else puts their opinion out there, your response is always to demand supporting evidence, e.g. "Really? Based on what?" Usually followed by a Rumsfeldesque answer of your own question suggesting no answer given will suffice, e.g. "I thought so."

All I asked was for some specifics. Support your positions that Douglas is incompetent and Dean wasn't.

C'mon. Show us that razor sharp intellect.
 
IndependentVter...

JWCOOP10 wrote:

"And what double standard would that be and what's your evidence in
support of your latest load of lunatic-fringe slop, schmuck?"

"C'mon JW. I asked you why the hostility towards Douglas and the fawning over Dean when they're almost indistinguishable from each other, policy-wise. Your response was to label Douglas "incompetent trash."

In other words, your indignorant ass wants me to disprove a case you didn't make in the first place. Nice try.

And apart from the shape Dean found Vermont in when he was thrust into the Governor's Chair unexpectedly under difficult circumstances in 8/91 and the condition in which he left it upon leaving office compared to the jimi douglas experience's track record, just when and where did you establish that Doogie and Dean are "..almost indistinguishable from each other, policy-wise...", little factually-challenged, indignorant fella?

That's what I thought.

Moreover, just when and where did you establish the following load of delusional dreck as fact, little fella?

"If you want a clear choice between a big-government, tax-raising liberal and a small-government, hold-the-line-on-taxes moderate, it's right there in a Symington-Douglas matchup."

Yeah, and the Cow jumped over the Moon and the dish ran away with the spoon.

The statement still stands.

Then there's this specious slop.

"That's also something I don't understand about your aversion to Douglas when you seem to be so fond of Dean. They're not that much different: Both are fiscal conservatives, social moderates, and generally pragmatists when it comes to the political process."

Again, just where and when did your indignorant ass establish that nonsense?

Nice try. No sale.

"No facts, just your unsubstantiated opinion and the usual insults."

Ya gets no argument from me on that one, little fella. You clearly have a keen understanding of your work and your process.

Of course, you fiction writers can just wing it - cough up some delusional dreck, toss ignorant gop-slop with no basis in fact and so much as a nodding acquaintance with reality at the wall and hope it sticks.

It's different for those of us working in non-fiction.

After all, you've got to rely on the muse and make stuff up. I find it a hell of a lot easier when you've got the facts on your side and in that sense, I've been truly blessed.

Yeah, there's no gettin' 'round it, I'm a lucky fella who must be livin' right to have adversaries as clueless and caseless as the likes of you, little fella.

One might even say, it's always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
JWCoop = blatherskite
 
Anonymous said...

"JWCoop = blatherskite"

Gee, three whole syllables of brain-dead bupkis, little factually-challenged/nameless-nitwit fella.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed
 
JWCoop = blooter
 
nameless-nitwits with bupkis = nameless-nitwits with bupkis, little nameless-nitwit with bupkis.

Dismissed.
 
Nice coopy and paste job. Not very original but par for the course.

When does the updated Huffington Post playbook with Arianna's energy strategy arrive? We are still waiting for your solution.
 
Anonymous

"Nice coopy and paste job. Not very original but par for the course."

In other words, you're still dumb, you're still scum and ya still got bupkis.

Thanks for clearin' that up, little fella.

"When does the updated Huffington Post playbook with Arianna's energy
strategy arrive? We are still waiting for your solution."

Get your ignorant anonymous ass some new lies ya can't substantiate, schmuck.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
It hasn't arrived yet, huh?

Coopy and paste on, little man.
 
Anonymous ..

Hey, it's gotten your ignorant anonymous ass this far, little factually-challenged nameless-nitwit fella.

Ya sure as hell don't waste any energy on thinkin' up your delusional dreck or comin' up with the nonexistent evidence to support it, I don't expect ya to waste energy typin' the same psychotic slop over and over and over again seein' hows ya only got the one free hand, little fella.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
coop needs a quiet place and nice people to help him.
 
Anonymous said...

The same factually-challenged ignorant slop he always says.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
accept the help that is available
 
That's undoubtedly your best course of action, little factually-challenged nameless-nitwit fella. You're just gonna continue to get your ignorant anonymous ass kicked from pillar to post hangin' round here.

By all means, nameless-nitwit with bupkis, heal thyself.

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
The first step is to admit there is a problem...................
 
Good for you, little fella. You've already got the anonymous thing down, so you're well on your way.

Just take it one day at a time and keep strokin'!

Always a pleasure.
Dismissed.
 
what's with the "always a pleasure. dismissed." ?
 
Who's the nameless-nitwit who wants to know?
 
Anybody out there from Franklin County want to fill us in on the State Senate race?
 
Yeah, lets hear from someone in Brocks area.
 
salmon is a class act
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010